Qualifications for Residency
Apartment Rentals: $1,250 to $1,800/mo depending on unit
Refundable Security Deposits: Equal to one month rent
Non-Refundable Deposits: $250
Lease terms: 1 year
Utilities: Tenant pays their own electricity bill to PSE directly. Other utilities are included in the rent for now but may change in the future to a RUBS (ratio utility billing system) whereby water, sewer, and garbage is split among residents based on unit occupancy split among residents based on unit occupancy.
Qualifying to Rent: All Applicants must meet the following guidelines to be accepted as a resident at the Port Washington Apartments. Applications are $29 per occupant.
- Identification: Government issued ID (Drivers license, passport, or military ID)
- Rental History: Good prior property manager references. No prior evictions with the exception of 1/1/20 to 12/31/21.
- Credit History: Good credit history showing ability to pay bills on time.
- Income Qualification: Annual Rent cannot exceed 40% of Gross Annual Household Income (Annual income must be 2.5 times the annual rent). Proof of employment with paystubs.
- Behavior: We are not renting to smokers at this time. Serious criminal history is not allowed.
- Animals: One cat or bird. No dogs unless ESA Certified. $100 non-refundable fee plus $30/month Pet Rent.
- Occupancy: Maximum of two persons.